~Welcome to my Life~

would u willing to journey around with me?

nothing precious then my time,

the worthy for me to treasure,just enjoy it

i love the ways to having a lots funny moments with..

that why i always enjoy my life...









Sunday, September 11, 2011

Yours reply is confusing,
At this moments on time,
i thought of the white dove by the fountain,
the sweetness is scattered,
this indescribable feeling holds me back,
i still love you,
and you occasionally sing pretending that nothing happen,
time passes and leftt
coz has a choice to make,
you've become cold,become tired,and i've cried
the unhappiness you felt when you left
you wrote it down on a card,
only love can be like this,its really painful,
i can only say i 've lost,
maybe it was that you were scared,
ours memories dont have any folds,
but you use yours departure to burn the period,
i can only say i've admitted
yours uneasiness obtain yours trust
but i get your comforting elimination...
the blue sky wait for the misty rain,just like how i wait for you.
a thousand miles away from the river,the chimney smoke rises
the calligraphy beneath the bottle,the elegance of the han dynasty,
ours meeting was foreshadowed by me.
i can only say i 've lost,yours uneasiness obtain your trust,
BUT i get your comforting elimination

No comments:

Post a Comment