~Welcome to my Life~

would u willing to journey around with me?

nothing precious then my time,

the worthy for me to treasure,just enjoy it

i love the ways to having a lots funny moments with..

that why i always enjoy my life...









Friday, August 5, 2011

First time songs,just for u...




My friends tell me the true of me,
just at the night time...
i wonder why them say so,
but sometimes i will think...
for me,a silent night only can make me use my sensible mind to
thinking of you,be the true of me...
everytime i wish i can sing a song to you,

First time...
when u looked at me,
i didnt open my mouth,
you have already figured out,
i still not certain,
that i've fufilled yours requests,
is it me that thinking too much?
or u also avoiding?
if u've really chosen me,
i'll summon up the courage to accept,
unconsciously,my line of vision has started to become evasive,
oh,the first time that i say i love you,
i couldnt breathe and my heart couldnt stop trembling,
oh,the first time i held yours two hands,
i lost my direction and didnt know where to go,
that the reason for us to be in love,
that us caring for each others,
oh,the first time i kissed yours dimples,
i wanted to be clear headed but was light headed instead,
oh,the first time u laid on my chest,
we didnt part for the 24 hours,
that was the first time i knew what everlasting and unchanging meant,
today u belong to me,
i feel yours desire,
it's the time deciding,
it cant be wrong,

No comments:

Post a Comment