~Welcome to my Life~

would u willing to journey around with me?

nothing precious then my time,

the worthy for me to treasure,just enjoy it

i love the ways to having a lots funny moments with..

that why i always enjoy my life...









Friday, February 18, 2011

I make this special poem just for your valuable,

When there is no love,
we yearn for love,ask to be loved.
when there is love,
we cry for love,cry for joy.

we find love,
allow it to grow.
like the rose bud,
that blossoms and grows.
like the drops,
that become the rain.
like the flake,
that becomes the snow.
it enchants you,
then it covers you.
then it overtakes,
until nothing else is seen...

love is a funny game?
one minute you are high,
next you are low...
one minute you trust your feelings,
and then you don't...

love is a funny game
love brings you joy
love brings you sadness
love brings you life
love brings you death
love brings you spring
love brings you autumn
who know what love brings
for tomorrow is another day....

No comments:

Post a Comment